Friday 22 January 2010

Day 68

,Caught up with Bek today! Went to see moonlight cinema, such a great french black comedy, Jean-Louise. So unexpected and certainly a lot of laughs..although I screamed at the start when a guy's head got blown off, as I blinked and didn't see the shotgun approaching his head...then his head went off like a watermelon. Ewwwww.. but definitely a great plot!

We brought a little picnic with cheeses, chips, fruit, bought a little apple cider, had a picnic on the grass then when it got dark, movie time! yeah!

Went strolling through the uni grounds after, the uni hasn't changed much since I left, the important parts like Hackett Hall and the Unigym are still the same. I have so many happy memories going into the gym for karate! I'm really bummed that karate is off for the end of the year holidays..and also relieved because my karate is so crap now, I would shame myself and the dojo :(

But pretty happy. Perth is feeling like a warm happy fuzzy place..everyone has been great since I got back!




No comments:

Post a Comment