Tuesday 10 November 2009

Day 0

The date that I'll be leaving Sydney is looming... 2 months tomorrow. I love where I live because it's so close to the ocean and to amazingly beautiful beaches. Unfortunately while I relish the fact that I live so close to the ocean, I don't actually go to the beach that much! Probably because I'm too lazy and because I always think that I have something else to do..

So since I'm leaving soon, I've decided to go to the beach everyday. And I've started this blog, to encourage myself to go to the beach, get into the water and take some pics and put them online as proof that yes, I did do it!

I usually can't be bothered to take pics at the beach, but I've discovered that my underwater casing is a great place to store my ipod and summer is here and the water and sun is much warmer.

So here we go...60 days of summer.

ps: Like the impressive looking piece of camera hardware? Can you spot the thumbtack on the shutter button, secured by sellophane tape?

No comments:

Post a Comment