Monday 21 December 2009

Day 37

Crazy day today. Cleaning and throwing out stuff as I'm moving out soon, then another crazy trip to the airport. As usual, the local buses to the airport didn't come as promised by the sydney transport authority website, so after taking the bus as far as I could go, grabbed a taxi for the rest of the way. Wasn't too bad, at least I live close to the airport. Got a bit scared though, haha.

I ended up at the airport earlier than Lin and a short flight later, hello Coolangatta! Weather is cool and nice at night and Sid picked us up and brought us for late supper at his mum's restaurant, Bali Hut.

The food she cooked was great! The restaurant was already closed so she made us some real Malaysian food (with a bit of Indonesian influence). Nasi goreng and ikan assam (something, it was red, slightly sweet and sour and very good). Too happy.

R.I.P Joe, whose room we're staying in during this trip. If your spirit is still hovering in your room, I hope that you turned around like a true gentleman while I was taking off my shirt. Seriously, you looked like a cool guy. Life is fleeting indeed, best to live every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment